Department of BSc. (IET)
- To provide thorough understanding of a concentrated discipline within the core of IT.
- To equip students with an understanding of their personal and professional ethical responsibilities so they can adhere to the highest ethical standards.
- To develop effective communication skills (Oral and Written) in students such that they become able to produce well-organized reports and methods for a solution.
- Equipping students with analytical skills and systematic program solving capabilities.
- Enabling students to undertake research for solving information engineering problems.
- Development of the scientific skills to manage the human and technological resources optimally.
- To develop effective leadership and decision-making skills.
|Programs||Tuition Fee (PKR)|
- Admission Fee Rs. 10,000/-
- Security Fee refundable Rs. 7,500