Department of Software Engineering
- To educate and train the student in Software Engineering and Computer Science for analysis, design and implementation of high-quality Software Systems.
- To educate the students in problem solving, mathematical computation and communication skills.
- To educate students on general and professional ethics for being a responsible citizen.
- To inspire creative inquiry and research to foster personal and professional development of the students so that they can work both independently and as a part of team for the betterment of society.
Software engineering is the discipline that develops high quality software systems in a systematic, controlled and efficient manner. It involves the application of engineering concepts, techniques, and methods to the design, development, deployment and maintenance of software systems. Graduates of such programs will be able to function as proficient software developers and effective team members. FURC graduates have strong foundations in communication, mathematics and science, along with understanding of cultural, historical, and social issues to relate to the development of high quality software systems. They have knowledge and experience with software product engineering, engineering management, professional issues and practices. Software engineers are required all over the world as software engineering is becoming an important engineering domain and has remarkable future in telecommunication, media, real estate, web, automated industry, business, medical and other industries. The domain of software engineering is defining the new dimensions of research and development beyond conventional computer sciences areas.
|BS(SE)||8 Semester (4 Years)||F.Sc/ICS/FA/ with Math. (Minimum 50 % marks)|
|Programs||Tuition Fee (PKR)|
- No Admission Fee
- Security Fee refundable Rs. 7,500